Tuesday 22 October 2013

Yoga

I just do not understand yoga.

First of all, everyone gets my name wrong when I go to a class. Everyone is all like "Namas, stay!"
and I'm all like "ITS RACH-AEL. im not going anywhere. What is wrong with you."

Anyways...

How do people look so peaceful during yoga.




What you think I'm thinking "ahh so peaceful. Rainbows, butterflies, meadows."




What I'm actually thinking: "OMGSH.WILL THIS PAIN EVER END. I CANT REMEMBER A TIME BEFORE I WAS DOING THIS. IM STUCK. NO SERIOUSLY IM STUCK. GUYS IM PARALYZED. THIS IS IT. THIS IS WHERE I DIE"

Also , this quote:
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Let's just make something clear:
umm PRETTTYYYYY sure that if your breath is TAKEN AWAY, thats a bad thing. So you might want to go to a doctor cause there is a possibility you're dead.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I love this ! Brings back memories - not good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes a while until you are completely comfortable... I went from barely being able to bend to touch my calves, to almost being able to touch my toes in just 2 sessions! It DOES relax you, and I use the end time to pray, rather than 'meditate with the spirits'

    ReplyDelete