Tuesday 18 February 2014

Women's Clothing Stores



I just do not understand women's clothing stores.

This has been a chicken* I've had for a while. 

*(please note I did not use "Beef", as that is reserved for larger issues like politics, philosophy and Netflix).

First of all, there are literally holes in everything. WHY. It's like Swiss Cheese wanted to break into the fashion industry. 


"Wow Jane, I love your dress!"

"Thanks, it's by Swizzy Chaze. "


Why am I paying more for something LESS material. I just do not understand. The logic is flawless.

These graphic tees are getting to be too much. They are seriously running out of ideas. 

Exhibit A: 



Just stop. like even the fact that it's spelled "gangsta" makes me want to cry.

Exhibit B.

....#wonderwhy


Also, let's discuss sale racks for a moment.

If I see something that's a single digit sale: you better believe thats where I am heading. But this is what gets my goat:

9.99 and up.


Wait, i'm sorry what was that? Did mice write that? little mice with a passion for fashion?

9.99 and UP?

That doesn't sound like a sale to me. It sounds like I have a $0.01 margin where it becomes outside of my price range.

Also, if there is not a mirror WITHIN my change room-your store is stupid and i hate it. 

If I want you to see me in these clothes, I WILL PURCHASE THEM. 

Also lighting. What is this-a candle lit restaurant. NO. Turn up your dang lights. This ain't a Tony Romas. 




No comments:

Post a Comment